This week we took the kiddos to Canada to see Niagara Falls! Niagara Falls is actually two falls - the Horseshoe Falls has 90% of the water flow and the American falls has the other 10%. So fun and beautiful!
Horseshoe Falls - 90% of the water flow.
American Falls - 10% of the water flow.
Comments are closed.