- The washer was given to us by a church friend. He had an extra washer he didn't need (but no extra dryer).
- The dryer was given to us by seminary friends. They had an extra dryer they didn't need (but no extra washer). It's electric with a 4-pronged plug - exactly what we needed.
- We no longer share 2 washer/dryer sets with 8 other seminary families. We can use this washer and dryer as much as we need to with no lines.
- The laundry room has a door, so when we're running the washer/dryer it's quiet in our home.
- We have been blessed with 4 little ones, so we do feel like laundry is endless but the love in this family of 6 is endless too. The clothes represent that we're all living together - someday this won't be the case and my little ones will be living far away. The food stains remind us that God provides us with nourishment. The grass/dirt stains remind us that our little ones are healthy and active.
So much to be thankful for in this room.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father."